The temperature outside may be dropping, but that doesn’t mean your motivation should cool off too. DJ Earworm‘s United State of Pop 2016 has me pumped to hit the gym. Listening to the year in review puts a smile on my face when I realize how far I have already come! The United State of Pop 2016 has already gone viral, but it’s got me wondering, what do you have playing during your workouts? What gets you off the couch and onto the treadmill?
I love the progress I am seeing, but the cold weather definitely does not help my motivation. On top of a lack of motivation, we have a lot of social events this month that involve alcohol and lots of delicious food. So, let’s help one another out by sharing some kick ass tunes to kick some butt at the gym this winter! Below is my HIIT Workout Playlist inspired by DJ Earworm’s The United State of Pop 2016.
THE HIIT LIST – PLAYLIST
- The United State of Pop 2016 – DJ Earworm– http://bit.ly/DJEARWORM
- Dynamite- Nause (Pretty Sister) – http://bit.ly/DynamiteNause
- Love on the Brain – Rihanna (Don Diablo Remix)- http://bit.ly/LoveontheBrain
- Contract – GTA Ft. Iamsu! – http://bit.ly/ContractGTA
- Hurricane – Arty Remix (Halsey) -http://bit.ly/HurricaneHalsey
- Thunder – Netsky ft. Emeli Sande -http://bit.ly/ThunderNetsky
- You Can Have it All – Jackie Tech- http://bit.ly/JackieTech
- Blackout- Tritonal (Madison Mars Remix)- http://bit.ly/BlackoutTritonal
- The Half – DJ Snake ft. Jermih and Young Thug– http://bit.ly/thehalf
- Love and War – Yellow Claw ft. Yade Lauren- http://bit.ly/loveandwaryellow
- Take me to Infinity – Consoul Trainin- http://bit.ly/InfinityConsoul
- Fantasy – Alina Baraz & Galimatias (Felix Jaehn Remix)- http://bit.ly/FantasyFelix
- Ellie Goulding – High For This (The Weekend Cover) – http://bit.ly/Highforthis
Now you have a few of my favorite workout tunes, so now it is your turn to share a few of yours!
P.S. If you are not a fan of my song choices, that’s okay too! Check out some other bloggers that have great workout playlists.
Other Playlist Picks!
- http://bit.ly/PBFINGERS – Julie is a Mom and Fitness Trainer with a killer blog – pbfingers.com
- http://bit.ly/NerdFitnessblog – This blog is geared to nerds who want to stay fit!-nerdfitness.com
- http://bit.ly/BBGplaylist – If you are a BBG girl and have Spotify – kaylaitsines.com
Lastly, enjoy the new DJ Earworm’s United State of Pop 2016 Video 🙂
DJ EARWORM’S United State of Pop 2016